martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

BOB DYLAN # Most Likely You Go Your Way (And I'll Go Mine)



Dylan en estado puro o sea enfrascado en el sonido mercurial.
TABLATURA:
Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine - Bob Dylan
----------------------------------------------------------
(G G G G)

Am G
You say you love me And you're thinkin' of me, But you know you could be wrong.
Am G
You say you told me That you wanna hold me, But you know you're not that strong.
Bm Am
I just can't do what I done before, I just can't beg you anymore.
G
I'm gonna let you pass
D
And I'll go last.
G Bm C G C D D9
Then time will tell just who fell And who's been left behind,
(no chord) G
When you go yor way and I go mine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales

Mi foto
Este blog es un lugar bajo el Sol donde cobijarse, en el que la amistad es lo más grande de mundo. Está dedicado al amor que es el carburante de nuestros corazones. Pasen y vean! Agradezco a Youtube y a Microsoft todo el interés que han demostrado en la creación de este blog.